KINGSTON SG is a one part, high modulus, neutral silicone rubber sealant, which is very specialized in the glazing , sealing for big glass system with high adhesion & performance.
Use on : * Point Type Glass Curtain Walls *Hanging Glass System * Glass Partition *Aquarium *Shop Wingows* Display Cabinet
1. Remove dirt, grease, moisture and old caulk. If joint size exceeds ½” X ½” , use backer rod .
2. Mask both sides of joint.
3. Cut nozzle to desired bead size. Pierce seal. Load sealant cartridge in caulking gun. Place nozzle into joint and apply sealant into gap. Apply above 40F (5C).
4. smooth or “ tool” bead if needed. Remove masking tape immediately. Replace cap.
5. Wipe hands and tools thoroughly before washing. Tack free in 30 minutes, normally cores in 24 hours.
NOT FOR: surfaces that will exceed 400F (205C), conditions where FDA compliance is necessary.
UNCURED PRODUCT MAY CAUSE IRRITATION.Methanol and ammonia released during application and care. Avoid breathing vapors. Use good ventilation or wear NIOSH approved respirator. If experiencing effects listed above. Move to fresh air. Get medical attention if and eye protection. Remove contact, wear skin and eye protection. Remove contact lenses before using. Do not touch lenses until all sealant is cleaned from fingertips, nails and cuticles. Sealant may transfer to lenses causing severe eye irritation. Eye contact: immediately flush eyes with water for 15 minutes; get medical attention if irritation persists. Repeat or prolonged contact may cause skin, respiratory, kidney, cardiovascular effects. For health information, please refer to MSDS.