One-part, middle modulus, neutral curing at room temperature. Excellent adhesion and sealing for most building material. Offer a lasting weather-proof ability. Non-corrosive to metal, brick, concrete.
It is designed for sealing and repairing of most windows & doors, as well as common sealing, water-proof, hardware areas.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture and old caulk. If joint size exceeds 1/2” X ½” use backer rod.
- Mask both sides of joint.
- Cut nozzle to desired bead size. Pierce seal. Load sealant cartridge in caulking gun. Place nozzle into joint and apply sealant into gap. Apply above 40 F (5 C).
- Smooth or “tool” bead if needed. Remove masking tape immediately.
- Wipe hands and tools thoroughly before washing. Tack free in 30 minutes, normally curse in 24 hours.
- nutes, normally curse in 24 hours.
To obtain a smooth and neat finish, apply masking tape and remove before sealant cures. Paint surfaces completely before applying sealant. Before processing, Observe the instructions in our product leaflets and safety data sheets.